Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
I know! The first gen was ugly. Current gen was actually very attractive and aged well imo. This new one looks a bit frumpy. Doesn't look sporty anymore. I'll assume the higher spec models will look much better. This is a base model.

·
Registered
30 Posts
As the owner of a Macan and Porsche fan, this is a massive disappointment. I saw artist impressions some time ago that looked really nice, aggresive with sculptured scoops in the doors. This just looks like the old one with new lights! Horrid gril that reminds me of this 😬

Was loaned one last week when mine was in for service, felt like I was driving a five year old car, very dated, so I'm sure most of the work has been done under the skin. Was tempted to check out Porsche Cayenne Forum

Velar runs rings around this in terms of style!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Yeah, as a multiple Porsche owner myself, I'm very familiar with the Porsche suvs. The Current Cayenne is a pretty dated drive but I do still like them. They feel very solid and I think they still look nice despite their age.

I'm hopeful this new one will look better when we see the official unveiling tomorrow. Everything about these pics is bad. Base model, bad color, not great quality, etc. The Velar is 100x sexier though, yep.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts