Range Rover Velar Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, I am having very same issue - right mirror camera is looking on rear wheel instead of front wheel. It looks so perfect that I suspect this is unused feature of camera (to have preview on rear wheel too) but due to some software error it was turned on and there is no way of turning it off. And it makes 360 view corrupted due to wrong mapping of camera viewport.

My RR is not on warranty anymore, qq for renschrower and Barachus, do you know exactly what they did, maybe you took photo of paperwork?
Was it only camera module replaced in the mirror, or some "reprogramming" was done somewhere else?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Communication Device Audio equipment Automotive mirror Font Bumper
Gadget Clock Communication Device Personal luxury car Font

It was exchanged under the guarantee and now everything is okay.
They replaced it, after 1 whole day 'investigating'

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hey guys, I am having very same issue - right mirror camera is looking on rear wheel instead of front wheel. It looks so perfect that I suspect this is unused feature of camera (to have preview on rear wheel too) but due to some software error it was turned on and there is no way of turning it off. And it makes 360 view corrupted due to wrong mapping of camera viewport.

My RR is not on warranty anymore, qq for renschrower and Barachus, do you know exactly what they did, maybe you took photo of paperwork?
Was it only camera module replaced in the mirror, or some "reprogramming" was done somewhere else?
Thanks a lot in advance!
View attachment 5548 View attachment 5549
They replaced the camera module(at least that’s what they said they did)
I wasn’t given any paperwork

21 - 22 of 22 Posts