Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I got a d200 edition velar March 2021 21 plate and loved the 360 camera feature. Unfortunately someone T-boned my car and had to be written off at 15 month old. I’ve just took delivery of the same model on 22plate and it does not have the 360 feature. It had the overhead shot when I reverse but not the 360 view. I really miss this feature, is there anything I can do to get this at a later date or am I shafted ! Is it a chip problem or something, as it came a standard on this model. Thank you

·
Registered
425 Posts
I rekon even if you were prepared to pay the high cost of retrofitting it, you couldn’t get the parts as that’s why they stopped fitting it to new cars - same with other high spec ‘options’ like the HUD.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I rekon even if you were prepared to pay the high cost of retrofitting it, you couldn’t get the parts as that’s why they stopped fitting it to new cars - same with other high spec ‘options’ like the HUD.
Ahh rite ! I have all the cameras in place on wing mirrors etc I’m guessing it’s just missing the chip, so guessing that what you’re saying is I’ll never get the chip 🙁

1 - 3 of 3 Posts