Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying Hello........my wife will be picking her Fuji White D180 R Dynamic up on Thursday.

It was quite a quick decision, we went looking Saturday and due to the Black weekend and a deal to good to turn down, we've picked one up from stock which has to be registered this month for the deal but ended up with a £4.5K discount of a £57K Velar :D

Love the look and the style of the car but not looking forward the glitch's on the touch screens and Live stuff, my wife won't be bothered and it isn't my daily driver but it will frustrate the hell out of my if it doesn't work correctly. :twisted:

Fingers crossed it's a god un, I said I'd never to buy another JLR product especially a brand new model from launch after my Evoque, which in all fairness was rubbish and not worthy of a Range Rover bag, hopefully the Velar can restore my faith although not holding my breath, but it's want SHE wanted :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
558 Posts
You'll love it. It's miles ahead of our 12 month old Evoque that we chopped in. Really loving ours.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Like it said:
Congratulations that's a significant discount, but more importantly enjoy the latest family edition!
I know, was hard to believe to be honest, I'm guessing both salesman and dealer must be quite a bit of their November targets :lol:
I went with the intention of ordering a Velar S with basically just a rear view camera, that was my budget, on PCP this came £7 a month over budget.

Milky400 said:
You'll love it. It's miles ahead of our 12 month old Evoque that we chopped in. Really loving ours.
I hope so......see's got a XC90 (old shape) at the mo so it will seem light years in front of that..... :D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts