Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...after returning the Velar I have a few bits for sale if anyone wants to make an offer (PM me)

- Rubber matt kit in original package never opened
- Cup holder cover again never opened (delivered after car was returned)
- Sun shade kit for the boot
- IPAD holder for the click &go
- Winter tyres: 4x 265/45/21 - Pirelli Scorpion Ice + Snow 5.5mm left no damage or repairs

Probably worth while for people in the UK.

Cheers

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
velofixed said:
Which iPad does the click & go fit? Also interested in the cup holder cover if it doesn't go to Arkmae (ship to UK)?
The part number for the Ipad is VPLRS0394 -The Click and Play Samsung 10.1" holder is part of the Click and Go range. This removable tablet holder attachment can easily be positioned at multiple angles for in-cabin comfort and rear entertainment

Didnt realise its description is Samsung as it fits my IPAD model A1474

Regarding the cover happy to ship to the UK in the first instance if you are still interested due to shipping costs to Australia, but if not I can send to Australia

If interested, please send me a PM with an offer, thanks

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update:

- Rubber matt kit in original package never opened - SOLD
- Cup holder cover again never opened (delivered after car was returned) - RETURNED (Thanks Mike for such great customer service!Thoroughly recommended)
- Sun shade kit for the boot - £73 including shipping (UK)
- IPAD holder for the click &go - £30 including shipping
- Winter tyres: 4x 265/45/21 - Pirelli Scorpion Ice + Snow 5.5mm left no damage or repairs - £300 including shipping

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update:

- Rubber matt kit in original package never opened - SOLD
- Cup holder cover again never opened (delivered after car was returned) - RETURNED (Thanks Mike for such great customer service!Thoroughly recommended)
- Sun shade kit for the boot - £73 including shipping (UK) STILL AVAILABLE
- IPAD holder for the click &go - £30 including shipping STILL AVAILABLE
- Winter tyres: 4x 265/45/21 - Pirelli Scorpion Ice + Snow 5.5mm left no damage or repairs - SOLD

Taking offers on the ipad/samsung holder and on sunshade kit as off to the post office on Monday so can ship these last items

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.