Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
I had the Alex function for my Jaguar, where I could ask Alex to start the car, its a standard Alexa function, haven't tried to see if there is one for the Range Rover yet but no reason why there shouldn't be as its basically the same thing

·
Registered
101 Posts
Update, just activated the Landrover Alexa skill, link to account and it works perfectly too.
Haven't looked at the one from Chris yet just wary of clicking on someone's Facebook link instead of an official Alex Skill.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Got this working with Alexa, works well, just 1 issue is it cannot differentiate between Land Rover InControl and Jaguar InControl.

Used to own a Jag XE registered on Jaguars system with the same email as my current Velar and Land Rover Alexa skill logged into the Jaguar account. Deleted the Jag account to fix the issue.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Update, just activated the Landrover Alexa skill, link to account and it works perfectly too.
Haven't looked at the one from Chris yet just wary of clicking on someone's Facebook link instead of an official Alex Skill.
sorry, I find the Alexa voice in control/account, but if I click on connect the message "NO VEHICLES AVAILABLE TO CONNECT YOUR ALEXA ACCOUNT" appears, please explain to me how I can connect alexa to the ato through inControl? I searched for the landrover skill but I can't find it ...thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts