Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I active the Animated indicator lights on the MY 21 Model ?
I note other versions say to go into Vehicle Settings/Exterior lights but I can't seem to find that anywhere.
Is it an option on the MY21 series ?

·
Registered
74 Posts
On mine (MY21 UK model) it's set by default to animated indicator lights. Indeed I can't see if it's even possible to disable, unlike my previous model (MY18) which allowed you to choose.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On mine (MY21 UK model) it's set by default to animated indicator lights. Indeed I can't see if it's even possible to disable, unlike my previous model (MY18) which allowed you to choose.
Thanks,
I have now found out it is the default. That is what I was hoping for.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi, I've made two videos regarding the animated turn indicators on the Velar (19MY, but it's basically the same process for the 21MY and above: 1)
(longer landscape video) and 2)
( YouTube shorts). I hope it helps!

Reactions: Michael5

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi, I've made two videos regarding the animated turn indicators on the Velar (19MY, but it's basically the same process for the 21MY and above: 1)
(longer landscape video) and 2)
( YouTube shorts). I hope it helps!
My MY21 does not have the option to have static indicator lights. My MY18 model did have the option but a lot of the menu options on the digital dashboard that were present on my MY18 model are no longer present on my MY21 model.

For clarity I have the Matrix (non laser) headlights.

Reactions: Michael5

·
Registered
111 Posts
Did not know I had this feature!! Thanks.

·
Registered
59 Posts
My MY21 does not have the option to have static indicator lights. My MY18 model did have the option but a lot of the menu options on the digital dashboard that were present on my MY18 model are no longer present on my MY21 model.

For clarity I have the Matrix (non laser) headlights.
That's interesting. Do you mean to say that you want your indicators to be static and not dynamic? I've always wondered why the default setting is set to static on my MY19 Velar and not animated (because they simply look much better, and may be safer too as the indicators are more noticeable to other road users in the animated setting) .

·
Registered
59 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts