Votes: 10 7.7%
  • <t>Maybe</t>

Votes: 17 13.1%
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to gauge how much interest there would be for some screen protectors that would help reduce the oily fingerprints and possibly the glare if any. What do you think? Would you be interested?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In talks with a couple screen protector manufacturers to do a custom screen protector. Will update when I get more information.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone can help me out since I do not have access to my car. Can they measure the entire screen where there are red lines.

Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Speedometer

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is one option. The other which I am trying to create is covering the entire panel. Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
843 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
P380NarvikEclipse said:
liben96 said:
I'm going to my Xpel installer today to get the front windows tinted, so will ask about this. Would love to get that done.
Where are you?
I tried to find an installer in Spain but I couldn't.

It would be good to know where I can buy that part... :)

·
Registered
843 Posts
I'm in NYC. They confirmed they can do it, and just ordered the material. I found my installer (Hydros Auto Spa) from Xpel's certified list on their site.. unfortunately despite there being many countries listed, Spain doesn't seem to have one: http://www.xpel.com/locator/search/clearbra_installers/

I might suggest contacting Xpel to find out what they recommend.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Get in contact with Premier Protection. They did a wonderful kit and it has done wonders at protecting everything. More pieces than the xpel kit. Just refer Marc from the UK with the Velar and they should help you out. http://www.premierprotection.net/

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
843 Posts
I tried them at your recommendation last year, he couldn't find a dealer in NYC unfortunately.. only out in eastern Long Island.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Anyone fitted a screen protector & have photo's of it install ?

Really interested in getting one

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.