Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, has anybody gone for the Argento Pinstripe Veneer? I'm really interested to see it, I can't seem to find any pictures and I can only go on the builder on the LR website (Which we all know hugely differs when seen in person!)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have it on mine...delivered 2 weeks ago. Corris Grey, Ebony interior and the Argento Pinstripe. It's very nice, very subtle as there is only wood inserts in the doors but it goes exceptionally well with the black interior. Highly recommend. It's glossy, not matte. I will try to upload a pic when I go back out to the car.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I too have ordered the agento pinstripe but didnt see a single car with it on. It amazed me how even the dealers didn't have samples and all the cars that were coming thru just had the standard aluminium for £80 it's a cheap upgrade

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ive also ordered it on mine and yes no samples were available but Thankyou GEE for this image looks great!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.