Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At last in build after 9 months, but as thought IDD removed. Checked codes as some have said the “C” and the “D” may make a difference but code looks 038IC so guess I’m getting the awful look analogue dials. But at least it’s coming
Font Parallel Rectangle Number Paper

·
Super Moderator
428 Posts
Looks like it from the codes. Same happened to us on my wife’s Evoque. The dials have actually grown on us and we really like them now and I have IDD on my velar!

·
Registered
Velar R-Dynamic SE D200 2022 Habuka Silver
114 Posts
When I collected mine last Friday, it had the IDD as planned. The rest of the vehicles at the showroom, such as discovery's, evoques etc all had the analog dials with TFT in the centre.

It doesn't look terrible, but isn't what you wished for.

Reactions: Stevebma81

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I collected mine last Friday, it had the IDD as planned. The rest of the vehicles at the showroom, such as discovery's, evoques etc all had the analog dials with TFT in the centre.

It doesn't look terrible, but isn't what you wished for.
Did yours always show IDD though? Or did yours show analogue? Thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine was delivered today. Has the IDD. (and a few scratches 😫). Dealer is going to sort the scratches.
What did your vista say? Maybe I still could get the IDD 🤞🏻It was the one thing I wanted bug dealer still says they’ve not had one new car come through with the IDD

·
Registered
Velar R-Dynamic SE D200 2022 Habuka Silver
114 Posts
Mine showed IDD the entire time, no changes throughout the process thankfully, seems I got off quite lucky!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I m collecting mine on the 6th of June and it has the IDD .
Thankfully nothing changed from the spec sheet.
However it's concerning as it feels dead random some cars have stuff and others don't...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts