Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the reasons we got a bigger car... for our pooch who has now stopped growing!

So as with this car i had to get adequate boot protection from our 1 1/2 year old Labradoodle Kylo

I searched for alot of products and finally came across one in the UK called Boot Buddy and was happy they made a model for the Velar already.

https://www.boot-buddy.com/

So i ordered:

Boot Buddy Versaliner
Rear Seat Cover
Rear Bumper Protector Premium
Rubber Floor Liner
Pet Floor Liner
Rear Tailgate Guard (not shown)

Installation was a breeze and i am now happy our rear is protected. I am in Sydney, Australia so the freight was not cheap, all up came to around $400 AUD however this was still much cheaper than a OEM Rubber mat from Land Rover who wanted $800~ AUD for it!

Now my boot, rear seats, rear bumper are all protected, and my puppy has a nice comfy place to rest on as well.

Check out the model shots.

Attachments

·
Registered
558 Posts
Mine arrived yesterday although the car doesn't come until next Saturday. obviously had to open it and all looks really good quality.
We only went for the Boot Buddy and bumper protector as we have a crate that she goes in. gorgeous dog by the way

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.