Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
In the U.K. you can get a copy of the Vista sheet from the dealer and it has the various dates on it such as last date for changes, build date and delivery to dealer

Reactions: PetrolixG

·
Registered
Velar R-Dynamic SE D200 2022 Habuka Silver
108 Posts
Just checked my VISTA, I've seen it's got
"Estimated Handover: 08/04/2022"
I'm assuming that's their estimate on when I'll receive the vehicle?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Just checked my VISTA, I've seen it's got
"Estimated Handover: 08/04/2022"
I'm assuming that's their estimate on when I'll receive the vehicle?
I think so - that was the plan for mine although it did slip a little due unavailability of a component after build so it went to storage for another 4 weeks!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Well, after emailing my dealer during a night shift, I came across an email I must have completely missed!

I've had my update 2, expected date for the car to arrive at dealer is 15/04/2022!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I really struck lucky, I recently test drove a Mercedes GLC but decided I didn’t really like it, my son in law who was with me suggested we check out the Stafford Land Rover dealership for my second option the Velar so we called in thinking there’s no chance of buying off the shelf so to speak but to our surprise they had a showroom D300 HSE R Dynamic in Velocity a four grand option which they said I could have in a months time, I slapped down the one grand deposit and have been promised the car mid March.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi,

No I had a series of delays. After around 4 delays, it finally ended on the 13/5/22.

Yesterday I got update 3 saying it had gone into production.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just asked for an update VISTA to see if there's anything new to read on there

1 - 12 of 12 Posts