Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello...

New to the forum. I did post yesterday on the introduction page.

Basically I ordered the 300d R- Dynamic SE on the 1st of Sept via a lease company. Was initially told delivery would be around 2-1-18
I Spoke to the dealer this morning (Farnell in Bolton) who said the car has its build slot and the build should complete on the 3rd November!! Delivery would be up to the 17th November... absolutely delighted today :D :D :D

·
Registered
295 Posts
Waouw . good for you that you have only 14 days in the UK between build complete and your handover.

Being in Paris, I have a 5 weeks delay between my buit date (sept 11th) and forcasted delivery (oct the 18th)... didn't know it takes 3-4 weeks to catch a ferry :(

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wow you guys are so lucky getting your cars so quickly. I ordered in April and delivery is 5th November!!

It was due for October, then got moved to September, then pushed back to November!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good afternoon,

does anybody has some more Infos how to get updates for the Vista Sheet?

I ordered in May (P380 HSE R-Dynamic in Germany) and the only date displayed in the Vista Sheet is 'accepted delivery date' which is 08.12.2017. All other dates are empty.

My dealer says, that he has priorised the car but he has no other updates regarding the car.

Thx to all and have a nice sunday.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Guys,

sorry for getting this topic up again.
Is there any 'hint' for my text above? Or is there any possibility to get updates for the Vista Sheet 'online'?
My dealer is still a 'lame duck' :)

Thx a lot, Troete2k

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ordered my P380 beginning of june, as of yet, i am still in the holding pool, and being told December build date at the earliest. I dont know if there is a supply issues with the P380 engines. (I could have changed for D300 but LR have put prices up in our market by 7% so more expensive than my P380 order).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts