Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Rob,

I have managed to secure a good deal for forum members so that we can have a car detailer on here as a preferred supplier.

He will be offering Gtechniq new car protection (but can also do other treatments autoglym lifeshine etc etc) at a big discount and also regular car care maintenance etc for the guys/girls here. Please drop me a PM with your details so that I can send you the information directly.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He was over this weekend to treat my cars to some TLC. I have asked him to email Rob with an update and shall let Rob update you all shortly. There has been a slight delay to get this sorted as he is in the process of moving from being a mobile detailer to one with a fixed unit in the greater London area. This may well work better for all members as the unit will be fully insured and a lock up unit.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've found an very experienced Gtechniq detailer who has a garage near Tring. He has been doing Gtechniq since the first bottle, c1 was it!

Prices are fantastic too! PM if you want any details.

I've got my car booked in with him for beginning of September.

·
Registered
79 Posts
VelarMan said:
GEE what is he charging you?
I'm just waiting for my email quote to come through (he said it's likely to be tomorrow because he is busy). But it's looking like there will be below £600 for exterior and interior protection detailing using the various Gtechniq products.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.