Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Velar R-Dynamic SE D200 2022 Habuka Silver
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to collect my vehicle soon from the showroom! I have an Audi A1 to sell that I'm getting various offers for.

Any suggestion on the best site to sell through?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Funnily enough I tried a quote from we Buy any car & Motorway about 4 days ago, We buy offered 2k more than Motorway. Thought I would try a dealer to see what they were offering, he offered another 5k over that so 7k more than Motorway were offering.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Completely different experience to others - found motorways to be £2k plus more than WBAC or dealers on last three occasions. I think it depends on car you are selling.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Due to collect my vehicle soon from the showroom! I have an Audi A1 to sell that I'm getting various offers for.

Any suggestion on the best site to sell through?
I px mine and was very happy with what I got, I have now gone to BMW but the group also had a Landrover dealership in the town that had my car. The offer from webuy is shown and the car for sale at dealership. I got just over £48k in px, far more than webuy offered.

Attachments

Reactions: Shropshire Lad

·
Registered
90 Posts
I sold an 11 month old XC60 via Wizzle (carwow). Dealers bidding against each other until I accepted.

sold the car for only £18 less than I paid for it. Winning dealer advertised for £4k more and last time I looked before it disappeared it was only up for £250 more than they paid me.

they were about £1500 more than motorway and nearly £3k more than WBAC. Collected and in account immediately. Great experience.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts