Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I am just about to order the Click and Hang feature - to be fair might not use much but think it is a neat idea

Just wondering if anyone has feedback on this? Worth it?

·
Registered
482 Posts
What is it?

Arianne

·
Registered
71 Posts
I looked at this for the kids' ipads but seems they only do the mounts for really old models like the 1st gen mini and iPad 3 - not much use. Shame as looks quite sturdy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Was installed by the port on my car. One side was a simply hook, the other a giant suit type coat hanger. I didn't want to pay, sales guy couldn't figure out how to get it out, so I got to take it home. It was actually easy to detach the hook pieces. Now there is the two inch thick base piece under the head rests. Haven't figured out how to get them out. The coat hanger was huge, the rest of it is pretty subtle. Seems sturdy, but haven't really used it.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@bluesun - I thought the coat hanger may be useful in winter but if huge takes off the classy look of the interior. Did it look odd with the coat hanger or you just took it off as no interest to use it?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for sharing, much appreciated

If you have people riding on the back not great, but doesnt look too bad if you are by yourself and/or with only a front passenger...not sure if it is worth the £80-90 though

·
Registered
558 Posts
EBay is your friend........ it's the same system on all the range and seen it in eBay for over half the price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts