Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Velar friends,

I'd like to introduce myself:

I'm Chris and just recorded myself collecting the Velar with a really good friend of mine. It's one of the first Velars in Germany. Maybe you've seen my Velar video from the car fair in Geneva with 200.000 views now. I hope you enjoy the video!

Actually I wanted to do a review but I thought collecting the car is more personal..

Cheers ;-)

Chris

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Omar1 said:
Watched this last night, thought it was very informative, shame about the driving lol
Hahah funny that you´ve already watched it :)
Well thanks - there was a lot more info but I needed to cut it out as the video is 18min even like that... :-/

I know that you were just joking but do you think it´s so bad with these two scenes where I need to slow down immediately?
I´m just asking as someone already criticized this in the comments. But the first car hit the brakes like a maniac though there was no one coming in the roundabout and the second was just me hitting the brakes a bit later to avoid our heads banging :) but in the sequence you can see that
I kept looking straight ahead and I could see the car ahead....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rrvel said:
Chris, Roy said he paid €85000 for his D180 SE, that's £75000, just £10000 less than a FE, can't be right?
Hmmmm.. Good question... in Germany it starts at 56.400€. As he doesn't have an air ride I was surprised, too. That would say 30.000€ for options.. but I don't have doubts about what he says. But it's really a lot!!!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Thanks for the video.

There is no air suspension option for the D180 in Germany. You would need to get a bigger engine for that.

You can configure a D180 in Germany for around 75k€ with a lot of options.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Joe said:
Thanks for the video.

There is no air suspension option for the D180 in Germany. You would need to get a bigger engine for that.

You can configure a D180 in Germany for around 75k€ with a lot of options.
Hi Joe! Thanks for the feedback. Meantime it know it with the air ride - unfortunately the car dealer said that my friends hasn't chosen the air ride. But he should've said it's not available..

·
Registered
153 Posts
It was very funny Chris, just for Roy's face but no I thought those two scenes added to the video. Was worth the watch mate. On a side note €30k on options can't be right lol but must be some car if so.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.