Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the chance to try the new Velar few times this past week. Just marvelous!!!! My confusion before the order is the color...I am looking to order the corris silver, which unfortunately it looks more of a gray than silver, in person. I want the color shown in the attached photo. Do you know what color is that? those Velerians with silver cars...can you post some real unedited photos?? thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
There is no Corris Silver; the color is Corris Grey, just as it looks. Lol.

The color in the photo you attached is Indus Silver.

·
Registered
421 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
KRG said:
In person, Indus Silver looks so much lighter/whiter, as (mge.92)

However, the photos by mge.92 are great showing the real color. I Think I am going to go for the Silicon Silver!!! Thanks for helping me!
Attached is another photo of Silicon Silver (is it?) and a video (is it Silicon Silver?

thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
velarios said:
KRG said:

However, the photos by mge.92 are great showing the real color. I Think I am going to go for the Silicon Silver!!! Thanks for helping me!
Attached is another photo of Silicon Silver (is it?) and a video (is it Silicon Silver?

thanks
This one looks more like the matt silver on the first edition?
Attached are a few more silicon silver. It looks different in all lights but I like that about it.

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
velarios said:
KRG said:

thanks
The car in the video is the Flux Silver.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Have you seen Indus Silver in person Velarios? It's just a standard bright silver. Your video is the matte Flux silver like others have said..I doubt you want that. Silicon silver is a nice light grey with a beige undertone. I think it's more expensive than Indus though; not sure if you are aware.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
KRG said:
Have you seen Indus Silver in person Velarios? It's just a standard bright silver. Your video is the matte Flux silver like others have said..I doubt you want that. Silicon silver is a nice light grey with a beige undertone. I think it's more expensive than Indus though; not sure if you are aware.
I saw the Indus Silver in person but inside the dealership with no natural light. It looked very nice, like you said standard bright silver. I am looking for a color between Corris Gray and Indus Silver!!! Indus Silver is nice only with the ll black package, it levels the bright with black for a nice combination!
this is Indus silver in natural light (not velar)

Will see more colors next week. I am getting calls from every dealership in my area (100mile radius) because they all have my info and now they received deliveries of the Velar. They are trying to get me in one without having to order!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts