Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been playing around on the LR configurator and noticed that prices are going up slowly on some of the options
The smaller engines have gone missing on the R Dynamic options
There are recommendated build ideas that pack some stuff together (almost like they have prebuilt a load in that spec so they want to suggest them to sell)
The Dynamic HSE model with loads of kit works out cheaper per month than a cheaper R Dynamic with less kit

Anyone else found any things on the tool that is different to a couple or weeks ago and any ideas why!!
I built an R Dynamic SE with some kit when it first was available to build and It came out about 64k now I build or it's touching 68k!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
In Australia till last week you could download a brochure and you could download the individual specifications and price guide, now all gone and replaced with a "coming soon"...Bbut you can still configure it but in Australia they cannot show the prices on the config pages. I have both of these downloaded and will no doubt notice any changes.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Seems the same to me, I was playing on the builder yesterday.

The R-Dynamic HSE will have a higher GMFV which may make monthly payments cheaper than lesser models.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.