Range Rover Velar Forum banner
201 - 220 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
That looks impressive.
I've now ordered and it's on its way!
Can't wait to get it as it looks superb and it'll finish that area off nicely.

Cheers Mike

·
Registered
64 Posts
How much better does that look!

Very happy and arrived within a day of ordering.
Better service than certain Land Rover Dealerships.

Thank you Mike.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you i've contacted Mike looking forward to getting one! Whilst I am on where is the best place for boot liners/trays I'm after a firm rubber one that just covers the boot not that can hang over the side.

Thanks Ellie

·
Registered
347 Posts
The cup holder cover Mike produces is fantastic. A great accessory. Thanks Mike.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle

Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Car Grille

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well worth the money and very fast service.
Mike is highly recommend.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Not sure why anyone needs a cup holder cover as the arm rest can be pulled over it so you don't see

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #214 ·
petebarnes16 said:
Not sure why anyone needs a cup holder cover as the arm rest can be pulled over it so you don't see
Fair point but you've not met Mrs A. SWMBO doesn't like the armrests pulled forward, says it gets in her way. Solution for a happy marriage is…….. Mike's cup holder cover!

I don't like Mrs A's ballerina shoes left under the pedals in the footwell but Mike's not yet come up with a solution for that one. I'm still waiting….

Best wishes, Arianne.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi all
I received my cup holder from Mike today and looks very smart, even comes in a posh black velvet bag 😃…….. Thanks Mike for the swift service. All I need now is a Velar to go with it. Was due august the September now October who knows 😡

·
Registered
17 Posts
Email envoyé à 9h25, réponse à 12h et livraison à 12h25

Super rapide et réactif.

C'est ma deuxième commande, je viens de m'offrir un Velar SVAutobiography en remplacement de mon D300

Merci Mike

201 - 220 of 221 Posts