Range Rover Velar Forum banner
161 - 180 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Fitted mine today and it looks great. I just popped a couple of the cheap felt pads to the bottom which then made it sit flush with the rest of the black shiny bits.
Delivered the next day as promised, great service, thanks Mike.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Looks great, but what the price ?

I'm in two minds, as although I like the arm rests back, in which case the cover would look great, the mrs like the arm rests set forward , in which case the cover would not be seen.. So, guess I'd like to know the price to decide if its worth it or not.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Received mine today, 2 days from payment to delivery. 5* for service and product.

Really makes a difference to the finish of the inside...

BEFORE

View attachment 1025

AFTER

View attachment 1026

Like someone else mentioned, I also put two felt strips on the underneath to raise the cover slightly so that it is (nearly) the same hight as the other insets.

View attachment 1024

No matter which way you look at it, its an improvement on the finish. Why Range Rover didn't fit a auto cover on these like the smaller one is anyone's guess. There's saving money and there's penny pinching...

Well done Mike for filling a hole (no pun intended... :D )

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Owing to some recent comments of members who have purchased my Cover they have said the Cover sits a little bit low..... so I am now including some small silicone feet for purchasers to use If they feel the need for them.
MIke

161 - 180 of 221 Posts