Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got to see the Velar at my dealers yesterday at a preview event.

Slightly disappointed as there was only one car to view an R-Dynamic P380 in Corris Grey.

As we arrived later we had a good oportunity to look around the car, which was pointed out to us by the JLR rep it was a pre-production model.

That said I didn't notice any significant flaws in the build.

This is the spec I am looking at aprt from the engine, so what did I learn by seeing it for real.

It is a stunning car and makes all of the other models in the JLR range look dated.

Size wise cabin space is adequate, obviously better than that offered in the Evoque.

Boot loading shelf higher than I thought, but I guess that's fine when you're lifting in and out heavy suitcases.

Infotainment and Instrument panel are really impressive.

I may have to consider the sunroof option now.

I like the Bronze Louvre and Grill accents, though I'm not sure how it will stand up to the rigors of the weather and cleaning.

The model in the showroom also had a High Gloss Black front lip spoiler, very stylish, bit it may suffer from chipping.

Overall I'm impressed.

I couldn't get an answer on when the new Ingenium straight six petrol engine would be released, so I'll wait until I can get an opportunity to test drive the P250 and D300.

·
Registered
421 Posts
If you want to try a P380 ... go drive the F-Pace LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.