Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer has been to Manchester on a test day and says press will release tests etc 22 July I think and get there first demo model soon after that. They had a 4hour introduction to the tec side and road test and watched it off road but wasn't aloud to take pics etc only when it was clambering over some obstacles as they don't want to release anything before the official press release!!! He says it's going to be a hell of a handover of the new cars as soooo much to show new owners!!! Can't wait.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Looking to move from the Fpace to the Velar if the handover is like the Fpace then your will learn more when you have the car as I have had two Fpaces from two different dealers and both did a good handover but there is so much tech you could be there all day.

·
Registered
177 Posts
My dealer is getting their first Velar tomorrow and invited me to come and see it on Sunday....

Sooooooo excited!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Sorry, you're correct. It's not my car just, it's the dealer's first model coming in for them to play with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.