Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New owner and I’m having trouble finding the level of the DEF. iGUIDE suggest there is a menu on the digital dash - I can’t find this, strangely nor can I find any reference to mileage to next service.

So am looking for help in finding this info in the car please.

Thanks

·
Registered
136 Posts
New owner and I’m having trouble finding the level of the DEF. iGUIDE suggest there is a menu on the digital dash - I can’t find this, strangely nor can I find any reference to mileage to next service.

So am looking for help in finding this info in the car please.

Thanks
I think this is what you are looking for:

Font Parallel Screenshot Number Document

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think this is what you are looking for:

View attachment 5139
Thanks for the help. I’ve had a good look and that menu option isn’t there. However have just discovered the menu option appears in the digital dashboard when the engine isn’t running and disappears when it is!
cheers

·
Registered
46 Posts
Fluid level also available on the Land Rover remote app, under status along with service info.
Handy this, wasn’t aware! Is it costly replacing the fluid, seems to be every 5000 miles?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Handy this, wasn’t aware! Is it costly replacing the fluid, seems to be every 5000 miles?
Not at all. After market DeF of AdBlu is available at most service stations or online for relatively very little money.

·
Registered
98 Posts
No not expensive, mine still shows over 4k to fill and has covered 4k already, not sure if this is the norm but seems to last a long time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts