Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone think refilling every 6000 miles is extreme for the D300?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in the city but I have done maybe 300 of the 43xx miles currently in the city. The rest has been on the highway travelling to the nc500 and nurburgring. Got a warning that my DEF is low and I have 2000 miles left.

·
Registered
727 Posts
It seems excessive to me. Never filled the Velar whilst I had it but the Evoque called for DEF after around 9k miles. A friends sport asked for it in 10k miles. It has a lot to do with driving styles so you must be a keen driver :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
I got my first DEF notice just yesterday with approx 6k miles in.

I have the Service pack - is the free DEF refill only available with services or as and when needed? I don't have any of the paperwork to hand so unable to check right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
727 Posts
You can drive in to your dealer to have it topped up at anytime if you have a service pack - it does take up pretty much half of the day though due to the number of car's they usually are dealing with!!! :(

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah planning to bring it in and get it topped up on the service plan so shouldn't be an issue. Yeah been pushing her on the autobahn even taking her up to 150 mph :lol: and driving around the Scottish highlands doing the NC500.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.