Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, surprisingly ... my dealer told me the Velar is scheduled for delivery in week 29 (2 weeks from now).

I ordered a almost fully specced V6 Petrol HSE, R-Dynamic Silicon Silver, with the 22 inch wheels (22" 9 split-spoke 'Style 9007' in Diamond Turned finish) ... (so there doesn't seem to be problems with the V6 Petrol/22" combination?).

My order was confirmed (UK factory) around 22 May (the day I couldn't change any options anymore).

Terrible nights of no-sleep lay ahead ...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dealership in Zurich Switzerland don't even have a confirmation about our orders. I placed the order end of April, P380 SE, 22", etc. got the Vista with the Status "in pool". After that no informations, they maybe get the demo cars end of august. Sad Story

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Turns out the first one is mine :) ... some more pictures below. It also turns out that registration of the license plate is possible from 28 July onwards (bummer).

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats!! Can't wait to see the Velar on the (Dutch) roads. Added value between all the other SUVs currently driving around. Unfortunately I still have to wait for a certain period :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts