Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Anyone gone for this interior ? We've just changed to this and it's really hard to see what it looks like on the website.
Be really interested if someone has pictures of theirs.

Cheers

·
Registered
71 Posts
I've gone for this (seems the kids friendly option) but only seen the standard ebony without the suedecloth. But have seen the black suedecloth on other colours which felt nice. I think it makes a nice option for R-Dynamic models but if you don't need a dark interior then oyster / ebony looks better imo

·
Registered
68 Posts
Could not agree more - it depends on your needs but having had my Velar for a week it's the interior which sets the car off - The velar is a very special car

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have gone for the Ebony Perforated Grained Leather and Suede with extended leather option on my D300 R Dynamic. The color and texture contrast should make it stand out. Was seriously considering the Oyster/Ebony combo but would have preferred a black dash rather than the Oyster. My outdoor lifestyle - MTB Biking - will only create a lot of maintenance in keeping the seats and dash clean. The other issue which comes up often is the staining of seats when wearing jeans and that would bug me no end.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but I have a question about this trim!

Is it a 50/50 split with leather and suede cloth? Or is there more leather or suede?

Thank you.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Interestingly and in my opinion surprisingly the configurator defaults to the leather and suede. I ordered mine like that and then realised my error and went for full leather.

For me the suede cheapens the interior a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
90 Posts
So, a surprise phone call this morning. My factory order MY2019 is ready for collection in Belfast tomorrow morning. Only ordered on 6 August and wasn't due to arrive until mid-October (R Dynamic SE D180 with options).

Only slight disappointment is that it has arrived with part leather/part suede seats, when I specifically ordered the 'no cost option' full leather seats (young children and didn't think the suede would clean well). When confirming my order the salesman sent me my order form which had the leather/suede option, but he amended this on my request (email chain to back this up).

When I queried this, the salesman told me this morning that the R Dynamic SE couldn't be specced with the full leather option - which I don't think is correct. I ran the online configuration today and you can still select this as a no cost option.

Is this worth debating this when I collect the car tomorrow? Is there a lot of suede on the seat or am I worrying over nothing?

·
Registered
858 Posts
Worrying over nothing.

The bulk of the seat is leather, but if full leather was on your order then don't accept the car if it's something that's going to cause issues. But so far mines still looking like new.

·
Registered
90 Posts
J77 said:
Worrying over nothing.

The bulk of the seat is leather, but if full leather was on your order then don't accept the car if it's something that's going to cause issues. But so far mines still looking like new.
Yeah, don't think it's going to be a big deal - just hard to see what the suede looks like on the online builder. Would have just preferred the salesman to own up to his mistake, rather than saying you can't get full leather on an RD SE!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts