Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

We've ordered ours today and gone for Eclipse blue seats. Haven't seen a single car with that combo.
Anyone seen one and can comment or some pictures ?

Cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
VelarDave said:
Hi all

We've ordered ours today and gone for Eclipse blue seats. Haven't seen a single car with that combo.
Anyone seen one and can comment or some pictures ?

Cheers
Here are photos of mine with the Eclipse blue leather and light wood veneer. It looks stunning in person. Car Vehicle Gear shift Satellite radio Plant
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Window Automotive design
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wife has convinced me that the blue probably won't work with the exterior colour we picked.
Thanks for the pictures though. Really helped.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
Has it lasted well and still looks fresh?

Saw some comments in other topics where people said it looked Shiny and Worn Out?

wonzfy said:
VelarDave said:
Hi all

We've ordered ours today and gone for Eclipse blue seats. Haven't seen a single car with that combo.
Anyone seen one and can comment or some pictures ?

Cheers
Here are photos of mine with the Eclipse blue leather and light wood veneer. It looks stunning in person. IMG_5474.JPGIMG_5473.JPG
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
Hi All,

I was initially fixated on a Kaikoura Stone Exterior with the Oyster Leather / Ebony Suede Interior and a sliding panoramic roof which meant that I had to factory order the car and wait weeks/months.

I have now found a built car in stock at a dealer which I can get immediately - it's in Silicon Silver with the Eclipse Blue / Ebony Suede Interior (and has the sliding panoramic roof).

Personally I'm really interested in the uniqueness and sportiness of the blue interior as most luxury cars have light/beige interiors but this is an important decision as that's where we actually spend our time!

I searched the word 'Eclipse' and read dozens of topics with hundreds of posts looking at all the pictures I could find but still really concerned about making the wrong choice.

Haven't seen an Eclipse Blue / Ebony Suede Interior in real life and been advised that "Expensive Luxury Cars should have light colour leather interiors" and that "The Blue Interior with Ebony Headlining will make the car look dark and small inside"?

Has this been a good choice for you all?

Any Advantages / Disadvantages / Suggestions / Regrets?

Has the Matt lasted well and still looks fresh or become Shiny and Worn Out?

Thank You :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
727 Posts
I saw the eclipse blue interior on the car doing the road shows last year travelling from dealer to dealer and the blue leather looked really tired and worn out. Not personally something I would go for even though I was considering it at first! Changed my mind after seeing how it aged!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
8 months in and my eclipse interior still looks new! I think the grained leather is a bit more robust than the Windsor leather. Here's my interior with the dark wood
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
534 Posts
My interior is identical to yours, kunz. Eclipse grained leather with the extended windsor leather on the dash and doors. Mine looks brand new as well. I'm not sick of it at all, it's one of my favorite things about my Velar. Blue is my favorite color; cant ever get enough.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
843 Posts
Posted before, but for the purpose of people who find this thread searching in the future, here's another:

View attachment 1727

And yes, I love it :D very unique and looks like the day I got it still 6 months later. My picture is what it looks like when you have the sun shade closed, the pic above looks like it has direct sunlight on it.
 

Attachments

G

·
P380NarvikEclipse said:
Posted before, but for the purpose of people who find this thread searching in the future, here's another:

View attachment 1727

And yes, I love it :D very unique and looks like the day I got it still 6 months later. My picture is what it looks like when you have the sun shade closed, the pic above looks like it has direct sunlight on it.
Looks absolutely smashing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top