Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Velar MY20 Dynamic HSE V6 Red with Black Pack, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel, Opening Roof.
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Require your help..
Does anyone have good email address for Land Rover Customer Services, even better a contact in the “Approved Land Rover” section.
The one I had when dealing with Jaguar was “Jaguar uk customer service ([email protected])”
I have tried all the ones in the contact us site but nobody has personally replied.

I am past the time period to return my Approved Velar due to holdup’s in getting my vehicle checked, like condemning all 4 brake discs after 656 miles and discovering the bonnet had been removed to do a paint repair.

The dealership I purchased it from are still trying for over a month to get information on the history during it’s so called “expert technicians put every Approved Land Rover through a stringent 165-point inspection process” why these major defects were not noted or repaired.
My local dealership who condemned the brakes are not interested as I didn’t purchase it from them.
So I am trying to get someone in the JLR Ivory Tower to help with the Rejection of the Vehicle.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Require your help..
Does anyone have good email address for Land Rover Customer Services, even better a contact in the “Approved Land Rover” section.
The one I had when dealing with Jaguar was “Jaguar uk customer service ([email protected])”
I have tried all the ones in the contact us site but nobody has personally replied.

I am past the time period to return my Approved Velar due to holdup’s in getting my vehicle checked, like condemning all 4 brake discs after 656 miles and discovering the bonnet had been removed to do a paint repair.

The dealership I purchased it from are still trying for over a month to get information on the history during it’s so called “expert technicians put every Approved Land Rover through a stringent 165-point inspection process” why these major defects were not noted or repaired.
My local dealership who condemned the brakes are not interested as I didn’t purchase it from them.
So I am trying to get someone in the JLR Ivory Tower to help with the Rejection of the Vehicle.
I got good and helpful responses at :-

[email protected]

Good Luck

·
Registered
Velar MY20 Dynamic HSE V6 Red with Black Pack, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel, Opening Roof.
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got good and helpful responses at :-

[email protected]

Good Luck

Hi, Thanks for your reply with the JLR email address.
But that is one of the emails I have been sending too since the beginning of November and resending every few weeks but no reply. I get delivery proof to them all with “we will get back to you in two days.“
Is there anyone working in the Ivory Tower. ?????
Even my dealership has not received replies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts