Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Also my doppleganger!

Couple of things:

- I see you don't have the extended leather. Me neither but a lot of people are recommending to add it and I still have time. How are you finding the cabin feel and look with the standard interior?

- the other thing I'm finding hard have not seen a Narvik R-dynamic SE in the flesh is how the contrast with the copper accents looks. I'm worried it might look at bit too bling and considering adding black pack (although I lose the atlas grille which I really like).

Any thoughts from the Narvik club would be helpful as order will be locked soon from changes.

Thanks

·
Registered
534 Posts
I think the Narvik/Grey/Copper combination looks much better in person than in pictures. It doesn't photograph well. The gray trim and copper bits stand out more in pictures...the look is more subtle in person and I think it looks more sleek and aggressive. When I first started seeing real life pics of Narvik I was apprehensive; but once I saw mine at the dealer I was in love. PITA to keep clean though. Hours after a wash it's dusty again lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a P 250 R SE 2.0L 4 Cyl Automatic 4X4, 20 inch. I initially was hesitant with the 4 cal but the pickup was better than my older and heavier RR Sport. I agree with KRG; you have to see the Narvik and copper in person. When I test drove the car it was an overcast day and the vehicle was dusty, having been on the back lot. I too thought I should go for the black pack, but when I picked it up and it was cleaned up, the copper and Blk won me over. I had leather in my RR Sport and never regretted it, but I'm not disappointed with my package and I don't think you will be either Velofixed!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts