Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Can someone confirm for me that you don't get visible exhaust pipes unless you have a 3.0 engine or higher?
It seems like JLR don't really mention that anywhere (that I can see) I assume it was an R-Dynamic look.

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
I think the only place it appears is in the description of what you get in the RDynamic pac - and there is a tiny asterisk next to the feature "rear exhaust finishers" and a corresponding footnote that says something like "only with D300 P300 and P380 engines"

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was just looking at this as my D180 R Dynamic arrives at the start of December and it is odd that these models won't have the exhaust pipes on display. Is there a way around this? Im thinking it would have to be a bumper from a higher model or after market mod for a company to install?

·
Registered
449 Posts
I can imagine the after delivery modification would cost you the same as getting the D300 in the first place. You'll need as least the bumper, coloring, parking sensors hopefully you can use the existing ones and the exhausts left and right plus mounting fees. Sounds pretty much like big money. Your dealer should easily be able to calculate this for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts