Range Rover Velar Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Hi, This is really interesting both my wife and I have new 2021 Velars the mild hybrid and we have both noticed that intermittently the steering pulls to the right and only the right on its own this has been on all road surface types and in different situations, understand the lane assist but not aware of this function if it is a function can anyone enlighten me please?
This happens on my new 2021 Velar P400 especially on country roads it will occasionally steer to the right, I did wonder whether this was a fault or not?

To resurrect this old thread, has anyone ever found out what is the reason that every MY starting from MY20 has Steering Assist but MY21 doesn't, provided that it has the same exact sensors (the HSE at least)?

Think the gap was to allow further software development of the feature as it was removed from other JLR models as well. I see it back now and very recently updated again in a software update.

I would have also thought the lack of available semi-conductors meant key underpinnings which weren't crucial for other functions of the car for were left out as it's no coincidence a 2018 HSE and 2022 can but a 21 can't

21 - 24 of 24 Posts