Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
congratulation. One of the first P250 in continental Europe. Nice colour + wheels choice

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally on January 2nd I took her home!

To date, I have traveled only 300 km. And the overall impression is fantastic ... this new engine combined with the ZF gearbox is perfect ... in the next few days I hope to have time to drive a lot to write my impressions.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I ordered my P250 SE Carpathian Grey at the beginning of October in Zurich and as of yesterday's update the car is already produced and I'll get it in next 3 weeks, can't wait :!:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi Basel, can you share your experience with fuel consumption on the P250?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice qb87! I ordered my P250 r dynamic HSE mid August in Zurich and just confirmed collection next Friday (26th Jan) - looking forward to it!!

Am hoping the 22" wheels don't kill the ride quality too much!!

Any recommendations for insurance company in Switzerland??

·
Registered
113 Posts
@Krishzuroch congrats, have you ordered it by Emil Frey or UetliGarage? I had my previous insurance with Allianz and probably will stay with them. But will have a comparison with axa as my motorbike is insured there and maybe will get some good offer. Just check on comparis.ch, but I would go for some well known insurer as Allianz, axa or Zurich, but Zürich my be a bit more expensive from my experience.
Which color have you choose?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For now I have traveled only 700 km. and the average consumption is 9.7lt / 100km ... so I would say an excellent performance

About comfort is really a surprise ... I mean seriously ... the suspension is absolutely better than the air of the 2014 Grand Cherokee

I'm really satisfied and much more 'of expectations ... consider that the 2.0 petrol I chose without trying it

Internet, live and other web do not work though ... maybe update?

By the way it is very quiet ... never again a diesel

·
Registered
113 Posts
@basel thanks for the additional information. I had a test drive with P380 and P250 and to be honest the P250 is more than enough for me (I never was into diesels anyway)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for the suggestions! I had my previous car insured by Allianz and am deciding between Allianz or Axa or Zurich insurance now....

I have ordered a metallic black P250 r dynamic HSE with a fair few options - panoramic sliding roof, heads up display, 22" wheels, roof rails, ambient lighting

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm waiting for my P300 to arrive in Melb Australia next month - am not a fan of diesels either, so very pleased to hear about how happy P250 owners are with their cars (hopefully P300 will be similar). I didn't order the black roof, because I didn't like the look but I must say with the silver color and wheels of Basel's car it really looks great! Thanks for posting the pics and keep telling us about your driving experience !

1 - 20 of 40 Posts