Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my VELAR FE 300D in Silicon Silver 2 days ago.
First impression: SUPER !
It's just a beauty inside and outside. Smooth an powerful engine, full of torque. Great driving, even on the huge 22" wheels !
Got a 2 hour delivery explanation but still learning. The manual is 500 pages ! Car is even better than expected.
Two remarks until now: You can't use the Voice control to input the navigation which is a pity and I do hope it will be fixed soon by a software update. Some features need a lot of handling to activate but I am sure this can be easily solved by setting up my personal starting page.
Got a camera malfunction yesterday but it solved itself after the car was locked for a couple of minutes. Saw these kind of software hicks before on my AUDI Q7, BMW and Jaguar.

Anyhow, my first impression is a very good one. I am extremely satisfied. Got a lot of attention on the road the last two days, sometimes almost dangerous interest !

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
beautiful vehicle! congrats to you. Thanks for the write up. I was excited to learn that mine landed in Canada at port (1 month ahead of schedule!) but now just waiting for.... I don't know really..... JLR to release them or something like that?

Enjoy!

·
Registered
295 Posts
super config. enjoy your driving !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts