Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped by the local dealer today, they just received 7 Velars but unfortunately none of them was mine :(

They did have one all set up in their delivery bay that they offered for me to take a look at. I noticed right away the driver's side door did not look right. Right at the bottom where it was supposed to meet up with the rear door frame there was a noticeable gap and it did not align with the rear door panel at all. It looked like the weather stripping or whatever it is called had buckled and folded over, I could just about get one of my fat fingers in the gap. I pointed this out to the sales guys, he was not happy since the customer was coming in for delivery later today. We went outside to look at the other vehicles that had arrived and they were all perfectly aligned. The sales guy was not sure if their repair shop could fix it or not. I would not be too happy if this was my vehicle. Other than that it looked great, first time I had seen one in the wild.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Wow! That's bad. I'm pretty happy with mine. I haven't noticed any obvious fit and finish issues yet. The digital instrument cluster did go black and restart itself once while I was driving though...the first day! Hopefully just a teething problem.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I hate to say but my first Fpace had the worst door shut I have ever seen on a car, I could put my fingers behind the rear door itself, the car had to go away and have the door re-aligned, was told it was a one off as it was the first edition but then kept reading others with poor alignment issues, I hope this is a one off as the issues with the Fpace was many with alignment problems.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.