Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE

I HAVE FOR SALE A SET OF: 22" RANGE ROVER VELAR - STYLE 9007 - FIRST EDITION - ALLOY WHEELS AND FITTED WITH PIRELLI 265/40/22 ZERO SCORPION ALL SEASON TYRES,

THE WHEELS WHERE TAKEN OFF UPON DELIVERY AT THE DEALERSHIP AS THE CAR IS HAVING A FULL URBAN CONVERSION (PICTURES WITH NEW WHEELS ATTACHED)

THE WHEELS HAVE COVERED NO MILEAGE AND ARE AS NEW AS THEY CAN BE, THE TYRES HAVE THE COLOURED STIPES ON THE THEM,

THE WHEELS ARE THE DIAMOND TURNED WITH ANTHRACITE INNER SPOKES, BOTH THE WHEELS AND TYRES COMPLETELY UN-MARKED AND AS NEW,

THEY COME FITTED WITH THE TYRE PRESSURE MONITORS,

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PRICE £2750 ovno

DELIVERY / COLLECTION AVAILABLE,

FOR ANY MORE INFORMATION, CALL ON - 07415314286

·
Registered
28 Posts
9hks said:
FOR SALE

I HAVE FOR SALE A SET OF: 22" RANGE ROVER VELAR - STYLE 9007 - FIRST EDITION - ALLOY WHEELS AND FITTED WITH PIRELLI 265/40/22 ZERO SCORPION ALL SEASON TYRES,

THE WHEELS WHERE TAKEN OFF UPON DELIVERY AT THE DEALERSHIP AS THE CAR IS HAVING A FULL URBAN CONVERSION (PICTURES WITH NEW WHEELS ATTACHED)

THE WHEELS HAVE COVERED NO MILEAGE AND ARE AS NEW AS THEY CAN BE, THE TYRES HAVE THE COLOURED STIPES ON THE THEM,

THE WHEELS ARE THE DIAMOND TURNED WITH ANTHRACITE INNER SPOKES, BOTH THE WHEELS AND TYRES COMPLETELY UN-MARKED AND AS NEW,

THEY COME FITTED WITH THE TYRE PRESSURE MONITORS,

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PRICE £2750 ovno

DELIVERY / COLLECTION AVAILABLE,

FOR ANY MORE INFORMATION, CALL ON - 07415314286

What make and size spec tyres are on the new wheels?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.