Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
One thing I learned is that the front armrest storage is greatly reduced under the two armrest lids in order to facilitate the extra ducting in the rear.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BeauVelar said:
These are the rear controls
They can be controlled from the front from the lower screen
.. and yes the depth of the glove box is shallow at best
Thank you guys for your replies. BeauVelar this is what I was looking for .. a close picture of the rear center console, thank you again.

·
Registered
421 Posts
To add to that if you get the power pack 3 added it removes a huge portion of the square cup holder for an addition power plug.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Just a point you may want to think about, I had the four zone climate control on my Fpace and if you adjusted the air blower speed in the front it also adjust the rear and if you adjusted the rear it also adjusted the front so this meant if you were happy in one position with the temperature and air speed but another person either front or back increases the air speed the whole car adjusted, you may want to check the Velar does not do this as it annoyed the hell out of us, the technical manual states it should not work like this but after months and months JLR could not come up with a way to fix the issue and it was an expensive add on not to work correctly.

Just a heads up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.