Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So reversing the car one night I heard a cracking soind from the front of the car. Got out to discover a metal bracket hidden amongst some paving stones had jsut caught the bottom of the front bumper just in front of the offseide tyre. Literary a 1/2" lower and no problem. Anyway, it pulled the front corner of the bumper away from the car. With it being at night just pushed the bumper back and it seemed to clip back in place. However next day I noticed the shut line wasn't right so did some digging. Removed the inner wheel cover to access inside the bumper to find that 1 of the inner wheel cover bracket to bumper had sheared off, only being held by the screw in the inner wheel cover. Pulling the bumper away from the car another 2 slips on the upper edge of the bumper had sheared off (located just under the headlight). Other than that not a mark on the bumper so don't really want to fork out for a new bumper for the sake of 3 clips.Anyone know how / if these clips can be repaired and if so how and where ?.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I would try dealer for part numbers and then EBay?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts