Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Placed an order last weekend for a d180s in Fuji white with black roof. 20'Gloss black wheels, privacy glass. And abiant lighting pack. Also gone for oyster seats. May be not the best idea as we've got a 2 day old baby. Think we might need a few black towels in the back!!!
We're coming out of a 2.7 06 sport so I'm sure the d180 will feel like it's got plenty of life in it compared to that.
We've have an estimated delivery date of second week in October. Can't bloody wait !!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sounds like a nice spec! I've got a baby due in November so I'm quite relieved that I ended up with black leather (I didn't actually spec my car). I originally would have opted for the acorn leather which I do think looks better than the black. But I'm not massively bothered either way. For me also the velar is a major upgrade from my previous 07 BMW 3 series.

As it happens, I saw my first "real world" Velar on the road this morning and it was a white Fuji white with black roof. Can't remember what the wheels were. It did look great though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've not seen one on the road yet. I didn't even know about them until the wife told me she had seen a new Range Rover with no door handles.
As for white being hard to keep clean. We live down a farm track and have a java black sport. It never looks clean and it's washed every week. The white work van never gets a wash and doesn't really ever look dirty. I'd Never have another black one

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.