Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
IMHO at the moment the colour palette is laughable for the price of this car - when compared to the colours available on the RRS this is a joke. Ah well one could always wrap their car to something more exciting if they wanted to :)

I initially went for a white car with a black roof just to be different but when I changed my order to the first edition I too had to go with boring Corris Grey!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Thats the first thing I am doing is wrapping the velar in stealth xpel. Just need to find a good place in the London area.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Thanks for the recommendations. First going to drop the car off at Topaz to do a proper wash then have to decide where I should get it wrapped :lol: Is Dub customs any good?

·
Registered
727 Posts
mge.92 said:
Thanks for the recommendations. First going to drop the car off at Topaz to do a proper wash then have to decide where I should get it wrapped :lol: Is Dub customs any good?
No experience of dub customs. Where are you based? Topaz are eye wateringly expensive! I use a detailer in Slough - he is fantastic and half the price of topaz! He has ceramic coated all my cars with Gtechniq Crystal Serum and will be doing my Velar too.

·
Registered
421 Posts
VelarMan said:
mge.92 said:
No experience of dub customs. Where are you based? Topaz are eye wateringly expensive! I use a detailer in Slough - he is fantastic and half the price of topaz! He has ceramic coated all my cars with Gtechniq Crystal Serum and will be doing my Velar too.
I am moving to the UK in July and will be central London. Went with ordering the car actually near Slough because the dealership in central London has absolutely no customer service and couldn't give no flips if I wanted to purchase a car from them. They supposedly said they have 40 orders for velars. Whats the detailer you are talking about in Slough?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.