Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. New to RR having for the last 7years had an Audi A6, very good car but it was time for a change as the other half has knee problems and was finding it difficult to get in and out of a saloon and found SUVs easer. RRV 2021 200 RD HSE 21 inch rims,it was a Landrover company vehicle with 8k at a year old. Got a very good deal on the Audi, likely as it had only done 40k with FSH, 4years gap insurance, incontrol for another 4 years for maps, tracker and updates,full tank of fuel, new keys and flask n cup kit, oh and a cuddly toy !
Have had it nearly 2 months now and still finding things out and adapting to its ways. Fuel economy is about the same as the A6 the ride is much better thanks to air, I find going from a 7 speed to 8 a bit strange, it reaches higher revs than I am used to before changing up but I do like the fact that when decelerating it changes down unlike the A6. The performance is about the same, maybe a little slower to 60 likely due to lower ratio box, interior is very good and I like the touch screen, easy to use and informative. Have been on some long motorway runs and it is very good, just find the ACC a bit jumpy but that is new to me as only CC on the A6.
To be honest I cannot fault it and a step up in all, I read about problems, but to be honest all cars have issues from time to time and people only tend to comment on them rather than when all is good.

·
Super Moderator
428 Posts
Great story - thank you. Hope you enjoy your RR

1 - 3 of 3 Posts