Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I picked up my RR Velar FE Silicon Silver yesterday at the shop. Truly lovely car. As I start driving I noticed that the HUD did no show. Tried all options, wouldn't help. Drove back to the garage, only 5 min after leaving it. Did another full update of the software, but it didn't solve the issue. Now the garage owner just let me know that the RR chief technician is coming tomorrow to have to issue fixed. See if they can figure it out. Until then I'm stuck with a fully pimped RR Sport from the shop... :-/

·
Registered
449 Posts
JKVelarF1 said:
How did it get passed the PDI, did no one bother to look at the factory or the dealership?
I guess you already answered this yourself, nobody looked at it. Probably you can't expect a proper PDI for this kinda money from JLR? I mean look at the iPhone USB integration. How long are iPhones around?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thankfully my HUD on my First Edition seems to work. Still cannot get the track selection to play even though I have selected that in the HUD menu, is there a trick to this, anyone had success?? Agree, the iPhone USB integration is not good at all. Whenever I plug the phone in, just is greyed out in the sources menu.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.