Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
well we can all look forward to three different color cars depending on the weather! LOL

Anyway, Congrats to you! what a fine looking machine. Same looking spec as mine.
Looking forward to hear more about the ride as some of the reviewers pinpointed the 22" wheels being an issue. Adjust the cold tire pressure to normal or comfort air pressure, that should help as they come overinflated from factory for shipping reasons.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
van604 said:
well we can all look forward to three different color cars depending on the weather! LOL

Anyway, Congrats to you! what a fine looking machine. Same looking spec as mine.
Looking forward to hear more about the ride as some of the reviewers pinpointed the 22" wheels being an issue. Adjust the cold tire pressure to normal or comfort air pressure, that should help as they come overinflated from factory for shipping reasons.
Thx mate, Indeed, how unique is that :).

I drove some 150km today (around 24km on the clock by delivery and I made a little night drive). Regarding the 22 inch, frankly, I like them, I rode on al kind of surfaces, including Belgium ones (bad roads and many potholes). You can notice quite a comfort difference between the normal Comfort/D driving mode and Dynamic/Sport modes. The latter gives more road impressions.

But coming from a Si4 Evoque on 20" wheels, I absolutely like the 22" in combination with Dynamic mode. When the road or the drive gets rough, I switch back to the normal Comfort/Auto Drive mode, and the ride is still comfortable, even on bad roads.

Air suspension is the keyword if you ask me, I think that with air suspension and with smaller wheels the whole driving experience becomes to distance. With air suspension and 22" wheels the suspension filters a lot of the things you don't want to feel but gives you enough feedback.

Regarding the pressures, they where all around 2,3/2,4 bar.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
One noticeable issue is the issue of storage room. The dashboard storage room is tiny, the center console storage (with the usb/hdmi) port is almost unusable small ... a design quirk so to say or design before function.

·
Registered
20 Posts
WoW! Congrats, I'm jalous, still have to wait for....... will open a new topic to see if any buyers have more info about the new P300.
You're talking about the 22" rims, I have ordered the 21" but of course still can change the order. I was a bit afraid to get the car a bit bumpy without air suspension, not possible at P250 I initially ordered, but at the P300 it's a possible option.
But you do you have the air suspension at your car, was not clear to me?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Harryeast said:
WoW! Congrats, I'm jalous, still have to wait for....... will open a new topic to see if any buyers have more info about the new P300.
You're talking about the 22" rims, I have ordered the 21" but of course still can change the order. I was a bit afraid to get the car a bit bumpy without air suspension, not possible at P250 I initially ordered, but at the P300 it's a possible option.
But you do you have the air suspension at your car, was not clear to me?
Yes, I have a nearly full spec Velar, with Air Suspension (the V6's come standard with AS). On the Dutch roads, they are perfect imho.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.