Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
D300 MHEV MY21 Velar edition (SE+)
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I bought a Velar Edition in October 2020, delivered in March 2021.
I have been reading this forum for a month but now I would like to give my contribution.
I've something to share about snow chains and something to ask about Pivi problems: I'll reply in in the specific posts.
So I introduce myself: I'm from Italy and I've a D300.
In the meanwhile, I ask your pardon in advance for the mistakes there will be in my english.
Hello everybody!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Can’t help with your questions but hope you are enjoying your Velar.

·
Registered
D300 MHEV MY21 Velar edition (SE+)
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah! I'm enjoying it very much!
I think it's a very good car!

If I will experience reliability issues maybe I'll change idea...
But till now I appreciate the engine and the gearbox (maybe tuned for comfort too much but seeems very good).
Also the chassis is not bad at all (also for towing).
Because yes, it's a 2.3 tons car and it rolls so much...but I think it keeps the corner good after all.

And I think is aesthetically wonderfull!
Inside and outside (I like much more than the new full size Range Rover for example)!

I only have to complain about Steering Assist and Mobile connection.
Steering assist I'm very worried will not be implemented in MY2021 and I'm very angry about it (I think the hardware is already there and it's a policy problem).
And mobile connection is giving me lots of problems making difficult to enjoying the online media (the feature itself wold be wonderfull if correctly working).

Maybe this second problem in only related to my Velar and I'm trying to take it to the dealer (last time they told me the center of mIlan was a low signal area... ahah).

I think with an efficient an effective technical assistance would be an astonishing car!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts