Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Has anyone experience of Aviva? I've just obtained a brilliant quote, they appear to let you use your own repairers (albeit increased excess of £200). Any experiences or advice to look out for?

Hoping to take delivery of D300 HSE R-Dynamic next week.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
VelarMan said:
Aviva are good but NFU Mutual are better! Way better. PM me if you want details of my broker - have already put many in touch here.
Hi Velarman,

I've spent all afternoon trying to get hold of some quotes but struggling to locate Velar at all on most sites. If you have a contact then that would be a huge help...

Long time lurker on the site. This is my first post

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi Velarman,

I've spent all afternoon trying to get hold of some quotes but struggling to locate Velar at all on most sites. If you have a contact then that would be a huge help...

Long time lurker on the site. This is my first post
When choosing the vehicle, from memory you need to select Land Rover as the make then Range Rover as the model and Velar is usually a sub model of that. Give that a try.

Hope it helps.

·
Registered
160 Posts
AlterBridged said:
Just use compare the market surely?

Get a quote fully comp for about 400 a year

Or am I missing something?
Don't think so, mine was about that.

·
Registered
858 Posts
My insurance was just under the £400, due for renewal in January and so is the road tax 😭

·
Registered
160 Posts
SmudgerByName said:
Cheers guys. I don't know why I was struggling to find it but it's all sorted now. However, one question I wanted to ask. How do you know if the Velar has InControl secure?
If you log into InControl.landrover.com it will tell you which services are available for your vehicle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.