Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just about to take delivery of an R-Dynamic SE D300 with Perforated Leather, all in Light Oyster, with a Full Extended Leather. On my existing Range Rover Evoque, the Range Rover and the Range Rover Sport, the Lower Front Seat Plastic Valance and the Plastic Cover on the rear of the Front seat is in a light coloured plastic, (Ivory), to complement the Light Oyster Leather. However, on my Velar, and all other Velars that I have seen, the Lower Front Seat Valance and the Back Cover are in BLACK.

I have emailed Land Rover Customer Relations 6 times and written 2 letters and so far not received an answer to my enquiry regarding the colour. My dealer has eventually been able to show me on his ordering matrix that on all the interior colour combinations, those 2 items are only available in BLACK.

Has anyone taken delivery of a Velar with light coloured plastics in these two areas, or is it a case that at present, as regards the front seats, you can have any colour for the Valance and Seat Back as long as it is BLACK? Compared to the light interiors on the Range Rover, the Sport and the Evoque I consider BLACK to be rather cheap looking and one could say complements the questionable quality of the lower plastic interior trim which has already attracted comment in some motoring reviews.

To be fair my dealer has assured me that they will replace the above trims if they become available in a lighter colour.

·
Registered
51 Posts
first world problems....

sorry, I had to.
=)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts