Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is my Carpathian Grey, D240. First chance I have had to nip off somewhere and do a couple of images :)

Great forums, and really enjoying the posts.

Wheel Car Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Damn mine is called Vinnie as well!!! hahaha. (not joking)
Very nice.... enjoy!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics. "Vinny" looks great and must agree with the previous posts the wheels look absolutely fantastic on the car.

If you wouldn't mind telling me mind how do yo find the ride comfort and noise levels on the 22 inch and secondly did you spec with the alloy spare wheel?

Thank you.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stuart G said:
Thanks for posting the pics. "Vinny" looks great and must agree with the previous posts the wheels look absolutely fantastic on the car.

If you wouldn't mind telling me mind how do yo find the ride comfort and noise levels on the 22 inch and secondly did you spec with the alloy spare wheel?

Thank you.
Hey - of course I don't mind 😊

I didn't spec these alloys and upgraded as I didn't feel the car looked right with the supplied alloys. These make a huge difference to looks. Ride comfort has definitely in my option not changed, noise I would say is up slightly (nothing major) - and actually worth the compromise for the look of the car. As a few peeps have said they really do look stunning. Spare wheel is still an issue for me so probably going to look at an inflation kit rather than a wheel unless I can get a 22 space saver which I've not had any joy with.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Scojack said:
Beautiful - I would say that as I've just ordered the same, except on air. How you finding the D240 engine?
Very refined actually - delivers when you expect and give decent mpg too, all in all very happy apart from dealer delivery niggles which tbh are being resolved.

·
Registered
129 Posts
mrgandfriends.co.uk said:
Spare wheel is still an issue for me so probably going to look at an inflation kit rather than a wheel unless I can get a 22 space saver which I've not had any joy with.
There are couple of 175/80/19 space savers on ebay, but the price... :shock:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
geniusloci said:
mrgandfriends.co.uk said:
Spare wheel is still an issue for me so probably going to look at an inflation kit rather than a wheel unless I can get a 22 space saver which I've not had any joy with.
There are couple of 175/80/19 space savers on ebay, but the price... :shock:
Found it was cheaper to change the car - do miss those alloys tho.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts