Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I’ve noticed the top spoiler part of the car is turning blue now I’m bot sure if it was like this from the dealership or sun damage

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Mines doing same. Was lovely and black when I got it but now it's turned blueish. Think it's sun-fade.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mines doing same. Was lovely and black when I got it but now it's turned blueish. Think it's sun-fade.
At first I thought it was my eyesight getting bad tbh what if I wrap it in chrome to cover it up or is there a way to touch it up professionally not at the dealership obviously

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Same happened to mine. Dealer didn’t want to know.
Sadly the dealership doesn’t really deal with the fixing issues like this I think they’d have to replace it if you find out anyway to fix it please let me know
PS I noticed you have the same colour as mine have you ever tried the paint touch up kits sold online customized to your car colour because she’s getting a lot of scratches

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi
Known quality issue. Mine were replaced without cost.
Search forum with corner trims fading

·
Registered
854 Posts
I had the same happen to mine. Dealer was able to file a warranty claim and replaced the whole spoiler at no charge. I notice it happening to the plastic connector for the side view mirrors as well, but haven't brought it up.

Reactions: maitology

·
Registered
854 Posts
I had the same happen to mine. Dealer was able to file a warranty claim and replaced the whole spoiler at no charge. I notice it happening to the plastic connector for the side view mirrors as well, but haven't brought it up.
Here is the relevant info if anyone wants to attempt also:
Font Material property Parallel Paper Paper product

Reactions: maitology
1 - 11 of 11 Posts