Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just had an email from Hatfields in Hull, my Velar has arrived. Ordered in March, original delivery date was mid October but mine seems to have been amongst a few lucky builds to be early. Off to see it on Friday, although I'm not collecting until the 1st September for obvious reasons. Pics to follow.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Congrats but what obvious reasons!?!? Get yourself on the road - it is a brand new car launch you will be one of the first few on the roads - enjoy the feeling as trade in between August and September will not be worth more than £50-100! 17 v 57 will hardly make a difference as the car is in so much demand at the moment :D

Why Wait!?

·
Registered
126 Posts
VelarMan said:
Congrats but what obvious reasons!?!? Get yourself on the road - it is a brand new car launch you will be one of the first few on the roads - enjoy the feeling as trade in between August and September will not be worth more than £50-100! 17 v 57 will hardly make a difference as the car is in so much demand at the moment :D

Why Wait!?
Agreed, I'm not bothered about the date, just give me the god damn car!! :twisted:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.