Range Rover Velar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to upgrade the stock 19 to the 21 inch style 9007. I can't seem to be able to located the Michelin Cross Climate 2 in the USA (No 21 inch tires available anywhere). What are my other options (not looking to offload - just street driving).

Thanks
Mo

·
Registered
170 Posts
We're running 22' 7015 wheels on Continental CrossContact LX Sport tires that were original equipment. I don't like these giant wheels, but I can't fault the tires and would buy them again.

They make the same tire in 265/45R21 size.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We're running 22' 7015 wheels on Continental CrossContact LX Sport tires that were original equipment. I don't like these giant wheels, but I can't fault the tires and would buy them again.

They make the same tire in 265/45R21 size.
I was thinking about going with the 21's instead of 22's. I might have a chance to find the continental tires...How was your experience with those tires?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have 265/45R21 on my Velar...The original Continentals were CRAP with bad performance and lots of noise. I have Michelin Pilot Sport SUV4 on there now. The handling and ride are so much better than the original Conti's but they are a bit loud. I have Michelin Alpin LA2 for the winter tires and those are MUCH quieter than the summer tires. I don't think I will replace with the SUV4s...I've been looking at Goodyears since everyone says they are so quiet. Noise is really my #1 criteria.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts